Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day everyone. I hope everybody has their heart on. Patsy and I went to Hooter's for a bite to eat and when we sat down at the table we noticed some women across the street selling some thing out of a van. They were jumping around waving these signs. The sign said Fantasy Basket. Well come to find out these women are with one of these home sex toy party things. So their selling dildo's on the street corner. Now its 20 degrees and the wind is blowing about 20 m.p.h. Now if you by a dildo when its this cold is it going to be shrunk up until you get it home and warm it up? The waitress tried to sell me a Hooters calendar and I told her I thought I would do my shopping across the street. She said that was a good choice. I don't know if this is legal or not , but the cops went by about 10 times and never stopped. Did I mention it was colder than hell and they probably didn't want to get out of their car. What's next selling sex on the street?

4 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't make the picture load....
Happy Valentines Day, both of you.

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

Man, I'll have to check that out. Hanging out there beats hanging out by the women's restroom at a bar.

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what they say about puttin' your tongue on the flag pole when it's that cold.I wonder how that works with didos.It has been below zero here for the last few days.I haven't seen any sales like that.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

The problem is you have to lick the flag pole before the dildo will stick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home