Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Fun in the mud

PeeWee called me last week and invited me out to the ranch for some practice in the mud on Saturday. Well with my new found expert status I thought I better get all the practice in that I could. Temps in the high 40's and dodging rain showers we set out to see what kind of fun or trouble we could get into. The strange thing was that parts of the ranch had good traction and the next section had the traction of a stick off butter in a Teflon frying pan. It was still a great day to ride and what a good time. This just happened to be my turn to entertain. I'll bet I was on the ground more than on the bike . The picture is when I dropped it and the front fender was up next to a tree and it being cold the plastic didn't hold up to well. It looked spectacular but really wasn't much. I'll put it on the wall of shame with Barry's fender. So much for my maiden voyage as an expert.
Bowling Monday night went a lot better. A good night for myself and Henry ( the Beast ). The Seamen have picked up 12 of a possible 14 points the last 2 weeks due to the skills of the Beast and the Cpt. Next week is looking just as good.
Beast.....181...193....182
Cpt........223...231....211

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Captn, Captn, Captn, The next time you ride with us please turn your jacket inside out....it'll be less embarrassing!!!!!!!!

Hockey Boy we are safe!

The Guru

 

Post a Comment

<< Home