Sunday, February 01, 2009

Getting ready

Getting ready for the up coming season the KT needed a little clutch work. So I took it apart Friday night for some surgery on Saturday. Doctor PeeWee was nice enough to take time out from putting his bike together to do a little work on the clutch plates. This will give me a smoother clutch and not so much herky jerky.
We did manage to get both bikes back together and running and Sunday we got Barry's bike back together and running with his new electronic ignition. Thanks to the easy to follow instructions from B&J Racing. I think we all have cabin fever pretty bad and can't wait for the season to start. April can't get here fast enough for me.
Oh ya , I had to put my bowling ball in the shop to.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Cool beans!

Ummmm....can you please tell us what in hell you put your bowling ball in the shop for?!!

New plugs? Alignment? Wrong prescriptiom? Oil change?.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home