Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Griswalds

For the first year since 1980 when I moved in this house I decided to put up some lights just like the Griswalds. Linda was going through her Christmas decor of lights and ornaments and found some outside lights. Well I said I could put them on the Spruce tree in front of the house. So 5 hours later after checking and changing bulbs , getting the lights untangled and dragging them all over the yard we came up with this beautiful display of Christmas spirit.
This was only 2 stings of lights. The people who put up lights all over the yard and house up on the roof I feel for you , but then again you could just put up 2 strings of lights and not fool with all that not to mention your electric bill. We will see how this goes and who knows what we will have next year. Oh ya "shitters full"

3 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Anonymous the Rick said...

I think it's just loverly

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger screwboy said...

You havent put any antlers on kt's head yet!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Linda's talking about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home