Monday, February 09, 2009

Great weekend

Man.. what a great weekend to get out and play. Cabin fever was about to kill me and then comes a weekend with no rain and temps in the 70s. Barry and I loaded up the bikes and went to Dickson for some much needed practice , but we didn't know that the ground would be thawing and the moisture would make the day quite challenging and entertaining.
There was plenty of leg flopping , tire sliding , ass busting to go around. Barry tries a slick root that handed everyone there ass all day. The next picture is PeeWee over the same root.
The only difference is...HEY...HEY..WHAT... THE...

He tries to take out the camera man.


So Sunday we decided to do something a little safer so we played golf. From left to right is Charles , Barry and Henry. Barry shot 97...I shot 99...Henry shot 106..and Charles shot 123. Not bad for the first time out this year.



The Beast even brought lunch.




From there we stopped by Jenny and Nate's for a visit. Barry and Ryan shot a few hoops and Jenny and I just talked. Natalie was very busy with a cartoon on tv. Can't wait to do it again.





4 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Where the heck is that brake lever anyway?!?!?!

Aww, I was just doing my Nubbie impersonation.

Looked like a great day to golf.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Caulkboy said...

I'm not 100% sure that we were any safer on the links than riding but I'll take your word on that...

I'm not trying to force my name into contention for the Nubbie but would I be an early contender after my over the handlebar dismount. I know it's early but what a great honor that would be!

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's known as the up close and personal interview.
What's Bear tryin' to do?Hittin' under 100 isn't allowed in mid season for cryin' out loud !!!!
Sorry,good game.

The Rick

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way happy birthday,Capt.
18993 days.
The Rick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home