Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

On the 26th the kids were coming over for Christmas so we got up early to get everything ready. Once I got up I seen that we had a blizzard that night. So I got the 4-wheeler out and hooked up the blade and went to work at clearing the massive amounts of snow from the driveway so the kids could get their cars in and out. After laboring for hours removing the snow from the drive I had to take to the ice packed roads for a little fun.
I practiced my Nascar 200 mph spin at Daytona for a little while until I almost took out the neighbors mail box. Pretty cool to get a run in the grass and then hit the ice covered road and spin and slide for a 100 feet.

Then I thought I would slow it down a bit and get the motorcycle out. I still can't believe how much traction these tires get in the snow.


The kids showed up about noon and we watched some old home movies ,then a ball game broke out and a snowball fight. Before the day was over with I thought we was going to run out of snow. Hope that everyone had as great a time as we did.



1 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Anonymous the Rick said...

You see,With all that snow you survived.And they couldn't play foot ball in Phillie.It must have taken hours to plow out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home