Monday, August 15, 2011

ITSA golf

Sunday mite have been the first ITSA golf outing. PeeWee,Dustin,Barry and myself went to McCabe golf course for a little fun. Now PeeWee had not played for about 10 years. Dustin is fairly new to the game. Barry has only played 2 or 3 times this year and I just suck at golf. Ok first off how dumb are golfers or how dumb do golf cart manufacturers think we are.

Here is a picture of the pedals in the cart. DAAHH. Then I seen this sign that someone tried to mess with.

After reading this sign I now know why its important to label the foot pedals, but I wonder if these people can read if they cant spell? Here is a shot of each of us on the tee box.




A good time was had by all and I hope we can go again soon or have a ITSA tournament with a few more members. Go here for a short video of the day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KxO0CZtDn0

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Pee Wee said...

Hmmmm.....looks like a Fearless Charlie insult on that yardage marker.

Boy I sure had a great time. Barry said I was playing army golf. I was puzzled. He explained, left, right, left right left. As in back and forth across the fairway! Yep.

An ITSA scramble would be a hoot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home