Monday, June 20, 2011

On Fathers day we went over to Barry's to do a little riding and a lot of drinking. This would be Cody's first ride amongest the tree's and some rock's , mud , ruts and what ever. I love to introduce new people young or old to the sport of Trials. It is so hard to explain , but fairly easy to show someone whats up. Plenty of rain the last couple of days made for some fun riding condtions.
Cody will be the third person to begain his career on the old KT. He rode well and has good body or weight distribution from riding skateboards I guess.

He also found out how slick a rock can be with little water on it or some mud on your tires.



Here is Cody and proud Moma Linda. With a little more seat time I think that Cody will be fine and bringing the old KT another championship. Oh ya , if he would have broke something she would have beat my ass.





3 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Jessie Wallace said...

You mean, broke something like a clutch lever? Fender? If you meant a finger, hell, he looks young enough to heal.

Seriously Captain, you’re a great ambassador of the sport. Look forward to seeing him in action.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger cpt. Dick said...

Cody has a history of ankle injuries skateboarding.

I don't know that I'm an ambassador , but I do want to introduce as much new blood to the sport that I can. I don't ride to good , but I can get them started and then the good guys can take over.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Menonite Mike said...

Tell Cody I usually play the guitar while I ride. Since he hasn't seen me ride yet, that'll go over for a little while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home